Stepping Stones – Our Toddler Program
MMS offers a full day program for children aged 18 months to 3 years old. In this program:
- Children practice and acquire skills which ready them for the Casa program
- Children learn through a combination of open-ended and structured learning activities
- Children are encouraged to discover their interests
- Actively explore and develop emotionally, intellectually, and socially
- Children work towards independence and self-motivation
Children in this program are not required to toilet independently but should be in the process of potty-training. This program also allows for naps should they be required.
Casa – Our Early Childhood Program (Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten/Kindergarten)
The Casa program is for children 2 years 8 months to 5 years old. The multi-age grouping allows students to move from being assisted and mentored by older children in their first years, to being the leaders in their third year. In this program, children will develop:
- Building relationships with others
- Grace and courtesy
- Mastery of their environment
Extended care is available on a drop-in or prepaid monthly basis
- Before school care is available from 7:30 to 8:45 am
- After school care runs from 3:45 to 5:30 pm.
For rates please consult the tuition page.